Sunday, June 19, 2011

Anything you can do, I can do...ok?

 Or why I want to learn how to play the guitar, piano, and harmonica.  And ride a motorcycle



# 7 and #18 have been on my list of things to do for a REALLY long time.  Maybe since high school.  I just didn't know it.  I was too busy being completely enamored with boys who could do all of these things.  It wasn't until I was older (and more self aware) that I realized although the guys were hot, I was actually swooning over their talents and their motorcycles.  I mean how cool is it when someone actually knows what they are doing with a harmonica??  And a great motorcycle?  One of the most beautiful things to behold.  Plus, I think it is pretty cool when chicks have these talents.  Cooler still if I can master them!

 And for inspiration....






Love,
Ruth

Harmonica photo via musicwithease.com and Photo of Angelina Jolie via motorbiker.org

No comments:

Post a Comment